Monday, June 23, 2014

G.I.JEFF Update

Just to keep everybody up to date, I have finished pencilling all 6 pages and the cover picture for “Dead Men Don’t Eat Quiche”, plus I have inked the cover pic and the first page. I’m in the middle of inking the remaining five pages AND plotting the follow-up story, “Real Men Don’t Wear Plaid”! I hope to be done inking the first story sometime next week and hopefully have a script for the “Plaid” story by the end of the following week. Once I find a place to scan the pages and save them on my USB drive, I’ll get to work on coloring and lettering. So, even though the sequence of events is a little different from what I proposed last time, I think that I’m still on target to begin posting the comic over at gijeff2013.wordpress.com in late July. I’ll try to keep y’all in the loop as we get closer to (web)publication.

BTW, I happened to watch the "G.I.Jeff" episode of NBC's cancelled show, COMMUNITY, last week. The episode was typically weird (COMMUNITY always is), but it went off in a completely different kind of weirdness from what Jeff and I were trying to achieve with our story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment