Saturday, September 13, 2014

LIKE OUR WORK? VISIT OUR NEW PATREON PAGE!

That's right. Just today, I signed up with Patreon. If, like me a week or two ago, you don't know what Patreon is, it's kind of like Kickstarter on a smaller scale. Instead of getting pledges to fund a big project like a book, movie, cd, etc., Patreon enables creators to solicit ongoing patronage as the artist releases a page of a comic, a chapter of a novel, a single song, etc. And, just like on Kickstarter, many creators reward different levels of giving with stuff. In my case, if your gift is a dollar - just one U.S. buck - I'll have a desktop wallpaper available for download featuring the main casts of ROADFROGS, G.I.JEFF: A REALLY AVERAGE HERO and PIG-FIST and BACON. Ten dollar and fifty dollar donations to my work will get you actual physical artwork. Please check it out, and tell your friends.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment